Mystery, History, Murder, and Money Tour
(a.k.a. the Lower Manhattan Historic Ride)
Visit glamorous and notorious Lower Manhattan's most famous spots in history, infamy, and unparalleled opulence, including:
- World's biggest gold vault
- New York's legendary Five Points (scene of Scorcese's movie Gangs of New York)
- USA's birthplace
- Site of Capt. Kidd's house
- Site of Herman Melville's house
- Wall St. bomb site where 36 died
- Where Abe Lincoln's body lay in state
- Where President-to-be George Washington docked
- . . . And much, much more
Stops to look at sites and old photographs.
Bad weather cancels.